FREE & OPEN TO ALL
The Nora School
955 Sligo Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20910
SWAP RULES, SCHEDULE, & PARKING DETAILS
NOTE: no early drop-offs allowed at swap location. If you cannot come at the drop-off time, locate someone else in the time bank and trade some time to have them bring it for you - or, if not in the SSTB, arrange with a friend to do so.
2:00–2:30pm: swap item drop-off and preview time
2:30pm: swap item selection starts
3:30pm: raffle drawing
4:00pm: swap ends
- Swap items for All Religious and Secular holidays (such as Halloween costumes, menorahs, tree ornaments, holiday lanterns, Easter baskets, 4th of July-themed picnic gear, Thanksgiving decorations, Valentine’s cards). No swap items over 3 feet high/wide will be accepted.
- $1 raffle tickets for sale to win premium holiday swap items (first raffle ticket free). Drawing at 3:30pm—must be present to win.
- Don’t forget to bring a tote bag for carrying your items home.
- Free parking in Fenton lot behind the World Bldg.
- Leftover swap items will be donated to Adventist Community Services of Greater Washington.