LOTS OF TOOLS FOUND NEW HOMES, BUT WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?
- "I brought part of a tool kit my mother gave my husband as an engagement gift. The gift she gave me was something for the kitchen. It's fun that they were such "gendered" gifts but my husband wouldn't use the tools. I'm the one who's the carpenter!"
- "I brought a tool my sister got as a gift for being a good customer at Home Depot."
- "My dad was going to build a house so he collected every tool under the sun. I brought three of the eight axes I have from him. His tool boxes weigh a ton. But I don't have a wood clamp and I hope to find one today."
- "I do remodeling. Here are some tools gathered from older homes where people were downsizing."
- "I realized that these tools actually belong to an ex-boyfriend, so I'm texting him now to see if it's really okay to leave them here!"
The SSTB was pleased to donate any remaining tools to Community Forklift.